Friday 9 April 2010

More bike sales!

There is a cycle jumble being held in Kidderminster on April 24th! You can get some really good bits and pieces for your bike from these events so its worth a look. Hopefully there should be a group of us going so if you're worried about getting lost, send us a message!



Forest Glades Leisure Centre

Bromsgrove Street
Kidderminster
DY10 1PP


Sellers: 08.30am table £8.50, NO COMPLETE BIKES inside, might get 'elf & safety visit
Buyers: 10.00am

Contact: Doug Pinkerton 07778 429313

All the details I could find. See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura Jess Una Nancy and Lauren, Great to see what youre setting up here..really exciting, well done! I'm a cyclist, and very pleased when I see other girls out peddling. I wonder if you have any meetings, maintenance workshops (I've a lot to learn!) or other gatherings for girls(incl older girls:¬) on wheels? I guess I wondered where The Bike Foundry is based..if it has an'headquarters'?
    Keep up the good work. All best, Georgina Slater (Moseley)
    P.S. Your web link came to me via Graham Lennard at B'ham City Council.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgina,

    Great to hear from you! Jess and I have been talking about running an informal day of maintenance...well not training exactly, as we are still training ourselves, more like knowledge sharing for people who already ride. We'd also like to do a 'Reclaim the Bike Ride' with Critical Mass and a film screening of Beauty and the Bike.

    The Bike Foundry is currently based out of our homes but we are investigating premises at the moment - maybe a sunny day in the park would be fun, of course all ages are very welcome. Send us a note at birminghambikefoundry@gmail.com and I will keep you informed. Ride safe!

    ReplyDelete